HYFFL Registration OPEN for players between the ages of 8-12 as of July 31, 2022
2022 Season HYFFL Registration is now OPEN. Sign up now!
Registration will close when 104 players (8 teams) are registered, or Aug 5, whichever comes first. Please complete a registration for each child playing. Cost is $95 per player.
This year The HYFFL again plans on having 8 teams of 13 players and is likely to sell out again this season. The first 104 players to complete the Form Please email Coach John Arndt at [email protected] with any questions or concerns.
MANDATORY HYFFL PLAYER EVALUATIONS: SAT, AUGUST 6
· HYFFL Player Evaluation & Free Clinics 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM at Memorial Field in Hershey.
· We are improving the player evaluation process to improve competitive balance.
· NEW THIS YEAR: Players who do not attend Evaluations will be randomly placed on a team and not assigned via the general draft to improve competitive balance.
TEAM ASSIGNMENT WEEK OF AUG 8
· All players who register will be assigned to a team by August 12.
· If you are interested in being considered to coach– please note on the registration form.
o All Coaches must attend Player Evaluations and HYFFL Draft (via ZOOM) on August 7.
· All players are drafted by coaches and assigned teams (family members placed on same team).
· Other coach / player / team requests are not able to be accommodated.
· Coaches will contact parents by August 12 with practice schedule and team information.
· All players start and play a minimum of either offense or defense.
· Games are primarily Saturday mornings, and occasional weeknights.
· Practices are normally 1-2 times per week.
· Games start Saturday, August 27.
· All teams make the playoffs in late October / early November.
We hope you are as excited as we are for another fun & educational season of Flag Football!
For questions, please contact John Arndt – Phone: 717-350-6223 | Email: [email protected]