2020 HYFFL Registration is now OPEN for players between the ages of 8-12 years as of JUL 31, 2020
HYFFL Registration is now OPEN. Sign up now! This year we are launching a streamlined registration process that will eliminate the need to write a check and mail it in by using the credit card payment feature.
Registration will close when 104 players (8 teams) are registered, or August 20, whichever comes first. Please complete a registration for each child playing.
This year The HYFFL again plans on having 8 teams of 13 players and is likely to sell out. The first 104 players to complete the Form Please email Coach John Arndt at [email protected] with any questions or concerns.
HYFFL PLAYER EVALUATIONS: SATURDAY EVENING, AUG 22 6:00 PM SIGN IN
• “HYFFL's Fastest Player" age group competition
• All Players must attend - evaluation is critical to be placed on a team.
• All Coaches must attend Player Evaluations on Sat, Aug 22, and HYFFL Draft on Aug 23.
TEAM ASSIGNMENT WEEK OF AUG 24
• All players who register will be assigned to a team by August 25.
• If you are interested in being considered to coach or assist – please note your preference on the registration form.
• All players are drafted by coaches and put on teams (family members placed on same team).
• Other coach / player / team requests are not able to be accommodated.
• Coaches will contact parents August 25 with practice schedule and team information.
• All players start and play a minimum of either offense or defense.
• Games are primarily Saturday mornings, and occasional weeknights.
• Practices are normally 1-2 times per week.
• Games start Labor Day Weekend – Saturday, September 5 and Monday September 7
• All teams make the playoffs in late October / early November.
We hope you are as excited as we are for another fun & educational season of Flag Football!
For questions, please contact John Arndt – Phone: 717-350-6223 | Email: [email protected]